We believe in being as transparent as possible, not just in the work we provide, but up front with our pricing model. We are also very interested in creating valuable, long-lasting partnerships. We hope you’ll find that a breath of fresh air if you’ve already been researching search marketing firms.
SEO Engagement Cost: $4,000 per month
This includes 32 hours of SEO time, reporting, calls – our full strategic commitment to your goals.
SEO Engagement Cost: TBD
This includes a minimum of ad-hoc hours of SEO time a month, and a maximum of 30; purchase what you need (speak to us for rates). Note, depending on current client load or needs, this may not be available if we don’t believe it will provide positive traction.
Search engine marketing services with Greenlane can provide any of (but not limited to) the following:
- New keyword research for any type of campaign and vertical.
- Identification/audit of thousands of existing keyword opportunities.
- Internal link recommendations to help spiders crawl more efficiently and spread more authority to your vital pages.
- Technical site audit to identify and remove crawler obstacles.
- Optimize site load time.
- Link building strategies and outreach.
- Custom landing page and content to answer searchers needs.
- Content creation to aid in link building (ie guest posting, content seeding).
- Enriching existing content to create higher relevance.
- Title tag, meta description, and header tags that convert.
- Analyze your prospect’s funnels to understand what role different marketing channels play in converting.
- A/B testing to see which elements will help natural traffic convert better.
- Building upon social media platforms for link building.
- Create microsites, fuel with PageRank, and use to funnel traffic or passable PageRank.
- Locate and push down any negative listings in the search result pages.
- Create local search landing pages, and optimize your Google Places presence.
We take an iterative, agile approach to SEO. Each month we will review your business needs and goals (with Option 1), and create a new monthly project plan, while updating previous projects accordingly. This will assure the most impactful campaigns are being performed at all times.