We’re currently hiring for interns in the Greater Philadelphia area. We’re looking for people with drive, ambition and killer project management skills. Come expand your horizons and work alongside a team of smart creatives and analysts, expanding your knowledge of the Digital Marketing industry.
College students majoring in marketing, communications, analytics or visual design are encouraged to apply. We’re flexible, working around your school schedule and allowing you to work from home 2 days out of the week.
Here Are A Few Things You’ll Be Doing
- Working under the direction of Account Managers and SEO Associates assist in creating deliverables and implement SEO strategy
- Collaborate on projects using Basecamp
- Assist with reporting progress for clients in a memorable and informative way
- Testing EVERYTHING EVER
- Throwing your cool ideas into the ring to help your team create awesome deliverables for our clients
- There’s tons of other stuff, and your marketing creativity is the limit. Your job is to make awesome stuff happen
Here’s Some SEO And Marketing Software You’ll Be Using
- Screaming Frog
- Moz & Moz Local
- Rank Ranger
- Excel and Google Docs (in both a classy-reporting and mad-scientist sort of way)
- Don’t see your favorite tool? Pitch it to the team!
The Greenlane Way
Here are some reasons you should work with us:
- We’re a Moz recommended agency!
- The owners of the company are authorities in our industry.
- You’re going to get an unrivaled digital marketing education, which you’ll be able to take with you wherever you go in the marketing world.
- Lots of freedom to get stuff done, with support and direction when you need it.
- Our office is in the heart of beautiful Audubon, an easy commute from Philadelphia and the suburbs. Plus you can work from home two days a week!
- Opportunity to get really involved in the industry! Your new teammates speak at conferences, co-organize SEO Grail Philadelphia, Philly Content Strategy Meetup, Digital Marketing Suburbia and more.
|Job Category||SEO, PPC, Analytics, Content Strategy|
|Training Period||90 days|
|In-office Hours||Mon-Weds, 9-5 or 10-6|
|Work From Home Days||Thurs & Friday|
More Career Options
Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Account Manager with drive, ambition and killer project management skills. You will manage several clients, driving the success of engagement and building and implementing online marketing strategies with the help of your team.
We’re looking for a full-time SEO Associate with a thirst for knowledge and awesome teamwork skills. Working under the direction of Account Managers, you will be responsible for creating deliverables and implementing SEO strategy. Manage and collaborate on projects, offer up shiny new ideas, and report on progress for your clients.
If you have experience optimizing and managing PPC accounts, we’d like to chat with you. Send over a resume and a cover letter detailing your experience, and let’s get in touch!