We’re looking for a full-time SEO Associate with a thirst for knowledge and awesome teamwork skills. Come expand your horizons and take on big clients with the power of a smart, experienced team to help you drive results. You won’t be a small cog in a big machine – you’ll make an impact from day one, and you’ll help define the culture and strategy of a fast growing industry-recognized agency.
You’ll be working with an awesome selection of big and small brands that you’ll be proud to put your name to. Set your clients up for success by building clever strategies, and lean on your team to make those strategies supercharged.
You’ll be responsible for SEO implementation, and you’ll have a team of smart creatives and analysts backing you up to make it happen (with your leadership of course). You’ll work directly with Account Managers as a part of a team of SEO Associates.
Like what you see? Keep reading to see if you think we’ll be a winning match.
Here Are A Few Things You’ll Be Doing
- Working under the direction of Account Managers to create deliverables and implement SEO strategy
- Manage and collaborate on projects using Basecamp
- Collaborate with our in-house technical, content, outreach, and analytics resources to get big wins and track them
- Reporting progress for clients in a memorable and informative way
- Testing EVERYTHING EVER
- Throwing your cool ideas into the ring to help your Account Managers create awesome things for our clients
- There’s tons of other stuff, and your marketing creativity is the limit. Your job is to make awesome stuff happen
Here’s Some SEO And Marketing Software You’ll Be Using
- Screaming Frog
- Moz & Moz Local
- Rank Ranger
- Excel and Google Docs (in both a classy-reporting and mad-scientist sort of way)
- Don’t see your favorite tool? Pitch it to the team!
The Greenlane Way
Here are some reasons you should work with us:
- We’re a Moz recommended agency!
- Lots of freedom to get stuff done, with support and direction when you need it.
- You’ll have a desk in a cool office with whiteboard walls, cool teammates and parking.
- You’re getting in right at the beginning of expansion, so there’s awesome room for growth.
- The owners of the company are authorities in our industry.
- You’re going to get an unrivaled digital marketing education, which you’ll be able to take it wherever you go in the marketing world.
- Our office is in the heart of beautiful Phoenixville, an easy commute from Philadelphia and the suburbs.
- Opportunity to get really involved in the industry! Your new teammates speak at conferences, co-organize SEO Grail Philadelphia, Philly Content Strategy Meetup, Digital Marketing Suburbia and more.
- You can work from home two days a week!
Are We A Good Match?
Know what you’re getting into!
- We’re a tight-knit team, and collaboration is key to our success.
- You’ll be coordinating with both in-house and off-site team members.
- Having the freedom to win means the freedom to fail – but the best fail fast and learn quick!
- You’ll be a part of building a growing team and organization.
- In short – we’re looking to build a team of A players. We need your help!
Experience And Qualifications You’ll Bring
- This isn’t your first digital marketing rodeo. You have prior experience with SEO, content strategy, content marketing, linkbuilding, outreach, PPC, social media, and you know your way around a content management system or two.
- You’ve worked as part of a team on multiple clients.
- You have an opinion on industry trends, initiatives, and strategies and are eager to share them with the team and your clients.
- You’re an all-around adept communicator, from writing to negotiating to simplifying complex topics
- You are eager to share your methods for organization and attention to detail
- Google, Hubspot and Bing certifications are a plus
|Training Period||90 days|
|In-office Hours||Mon-Weds, 9-5 or 10-6|
|Work From Home Days||Thurs & Friday|
|Paid Vacation||12 days available annually|
|Paid Time Off||6 holidays annually|
|Health Insurance||After first month|
|Dental Insurance||After first month|
|Other Insurance||Long & Short Term, Life insurance|
|Retirement||401K with match|
More Career Options
Marketing Specialist – PPC and Display
We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with experience in PPC and Display. On top of experience, you’ll need drive, ambition and killer project management skills. You’ll be responsible for setting clients up for success by building clever strategies and campaigns. And our experienced creatives, strategists and analysts will help you drive results.
Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Account Manager with drive, ambition and killer project management skills. You will manage several clients, driving the success of engagement and building and implementing online marketing strategies with the help of your team.
If you have experience optimizing and managing PPC accounts, we’d like to chat with you. Send over a resume and a cover letter detailing your experience, and let’s get in touch!
We’re currently hiring for interns in the Greater Philadelphia area. Come expand your horizons and work alongside a team of smart creatives and analysts, expanding your knowledge of the Digital Marketing industry.